Peterhouse Invite to Interview 2022

Watch this thread
Username3003
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Has anyone had an invite to interview or rejection from Peterhouse yet?
_Alevelstudent_
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
They haven't sent out any interview invites / rejections as of yet.
jayydah
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Im just waiting for a rejection tbh this is the worst...
sunflowersanon
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by jayydah)
same. I saw people with better stats than me getting rejected from other colleges at Cambridge,,, so I'm trying not to have many expectations ig
Last edited by sunflowersanon; 6 months ago
_Alevelstudent_
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by sunflowersanon)
same. I saw people with better stats than me getting rejected from other colleges at Cambridge,,, so I'm trying not to have many expectations ig
The wait is agonising though. Was really hopeful that, due to its size, Peterhouse would be one of the first to send out invites so we'd get more time to prep for any at-interview assessments if we have them.
Evidently not lmao. They did say they'd send out interviews from the week of 8th Nov but sadly no news thus far.
Last edited by _Alevelstudent_; 6 months ago
jayydah
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by _Alevelstudent_)
The wait is agonising though. Was really hopeful that, due to its size, Peterhouse would be one of the first to send out invites so we'd get more time to prep for any at-interview assessments if we have them.
Evidently not lmao. They did say they'd send out interviews from the week of 8th Nov but sadly no news thus far.
Im so nervous, but I wish you all the best of luck truly!! I hope we all get in and that none of us are doing the same subject, to better our chances of that lolz
savvybean
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by sunflowersanon)
same, seeing the stats of people rejected pre-interview has me soo shaken up & at-interview admission tests are happening next week, so an early update would have been helpful
jayydah
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
guys I got an interview!!
savvybean
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
guys I got an interview!!
Congrats!!! for what subject?
jayydah
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by savvybean)
Congrats!!! for what subject?
for architecture, what did you apply for?
savvybean
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
for architecture, what did you apply for?
law!
savvybean
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I just got a law interview invite akakakak
Last edited by savvybean; 5 months ago
jayydah
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I just got a law interview invite akakakak
AYEEEE
Username3003
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Just got the email for a law interview too ! Good luck to all !
sunflowersanon
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
That's amazing! Congratulations y'all
Agbudd
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi y’all I did my interviews for law at Peterhouse. How did any law applicants find their interviews?
savvybean
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Agbudd)
Hi y’all I did my interviews for law at Peterhouse. How did any law applicants find their interviews?
i think my first one went ok, my 2nd interview was the worse tho, hbu?
Agbudd
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
i think my first one went ok, my 2nd interview was the worse tho, hbu?
I had exactly the same experience. My second interview went terribly but I felt it was partially due to the interviewers - I found them a lot more intimidating and they just didn’t seem pleased with any of my answers (I’m assuming we had the same interviewers).
savvybean
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
has anyone heard back from Peterhouse yet?
Agbudd
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
has anyone heard back from Peterhouse yet?
Nope
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (54)
16.36%
The paper was reasonable (164)
49.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (80)
24.24%
It was TERRIBLE (32)
9.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed