Just got a offer to study medicine at Dnipro medical institute

Watch
Aniket Mishra
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Anyone joining on September 2022 from the UK
would like to know some people before going there.
Feel free to message me thanks
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Aniket Mishra)
Anyone joining on September 2022 from the UK
would like to know some people before going there.
Feel free to message me thanks
Another reminder that the Medicine forum is for UK med schools only, so your thread has been moved here.

Also, taking discussions off TSR is not allowed - so no group chats, instagram or whatsapp etc. This includes via PM.
ecolier
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ariyanrecardo)
Hello everyone,

I am very happy to say that I have received an offer to study medicine at Dnipro medical institute, starting on September 2022.
I am very excited as I would finally be able to fulfil my dream to become a doctor.
However, I have a concern. I am going through medlink students and they have told me that if want i can do the first 1 to 3 years online. So during the time of application I opted for doing only the first year online. Reason being that due to covid even the students at Ukraine are doing there uni online, so i might as well stay home and save a bit of money.
But now I am a bit concerned, as i was worried will GMC recognise this online year or not.
As i am aware of the GMC requirement for international medical degrees/ schools and Dnipro medical institute does meet all of them, However, will this requirement still be met if i do decide to do it online.
As if not i am more than happy to just go there and do it online from Ukraine.
Thanks to who ever replies I really appreciate it!
Hello everyone,

I am very happy to say that I have received an offer to study medicine at Dnipro medical institute, starting on September 2022.
I am very excited as I would finally be able to fulfil my dream to become a doctor.
However, I have a concern. I am going through medlink students and they have told me that if want i can do the first 1 to 3 years online. So during the time of application I opted for doing only the first year online. Reason being that due to covid even the students at Ukraine are doing there uni online, so i might as well stay home and save a bit of money.
But now I am a bit concerned, as i was worried will GMC recognise this online year or not.
As i am aware of the GMC requirement for international medical degrees/ schools and Dnipro medical institute does meet all of them, However, will this requirement still be met if i do decide to do it online.
As if not i am more than happy to just go there and do it online from Ukraine.
Thanks to who ever replies I really appreciate it!
TSR is a UK-based forum and the Medicine part of the forum is for UK medical admission queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.
Last edited by ecolier; 1 week ago
ElderlyMedic
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ecolier)
TSR is a UK-based forum and the Medicine part of the forum is for UK medical admission queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.
Hi,

quite a few accounts posting around DMI/Medlink are banned, Is there a way of telling what for? I went trough their history and cannot see anything explicit or damaging. Is it because Medlink/Dnepro might be a scam?
ElderlyMedic
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
dnipro is a scam
for stupid ppls only
What evidence can you provide, dear anonymous?
Aniket Mishra
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
But if Dnipro medical institute was a scam than why would the uni be in the world medical directory.
plus accepted by medical councils of Australia, Canada, UK and USA to just to name a few
ElderlyMedic
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
But if Dnipro medical institute was a scam than why would the uni be in the world medical directory.
plus accepted by medical councils of Australia, Canada, UK and USA to just to name a few
I don't think this particular thing would be difficult to setup, there are three medical schools in the town of Dniepro. Just clone the old state ones paperwork and you are pretty much done. There are 15 med schools in Ethiopia that are accepted by any country. Pretty sure that every single one of them is way worse than whatever Medlink cooked up in Ukraine.
Med schools have to be extremely bad to make it to the black list. It has to be literal degree mill like the New Vision University or it is something political. There are 5 blacklisted med schools in Ukraine. By their names I can tell that all of them are in eastern part occupied by Russians. Probably some sort of sanctions.
ecolier
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ElderlyMedic)
Hi,

quite a few accounts posting around DMI/Medlink are banned, Is there a way of telling what for? I went trough their history and cannot see anything explicit or damaging. Is it because Medlink/Dnepro might be a scam?
Agencies posting as students to advertise, I would assume.
Christelledomina
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ElderlyMedic)
Hi,

i don't think so because if it's about DMI the thready will be closed
some accounts get banned because they are making problem or using unethical language
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (23)
31.94%
Yes - a trusted person (17)
23.61%
No (23)
31.94%
I'm not sure (9)
12.5%

Watched Threads