Who do you think will win the CL this year?

Watch
AhmadHaider
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Lots of strong contenders. A lot more open than last year. Only one team can take it home, but who?
Preece1233
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Tommy tuchels tricky blues
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm saying Bayern.
geiwokoujiaoba
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
renford rejects

they have been in great form all season
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hmmm... the teams with the big(gest) money, so teams like PSG and Man City. And as every season I hope that it goes wrong.
kaizagill
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Man city will win this year
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by kaizagill)
Man city will win this year
You seem to be very sure about it. I bet against a win.
comegoogle
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Manchester united :cool:
dj ansh jain
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
afc bournemouth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.59%
Okay (86)
29.45%
A bit lacking (106)
36.3%
Not good at all (72)
24.66%

Watched Threads