OCR History November 2020 Paper

Watch this thread
Ben_McDaniels
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi all, I have my 'Russia and its Rulers 1855-1964' paper tomorrow for mocks and was wondering if anybody could remember the questions from the paper? Help would be appreciated!
Lilyroseoxo098
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Hey, how did I go? Do you remember the questions by any chance ahaha!
Ben_McDaniels
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Let’s just say it didn’t go great 😂 The interpretation was the nature and extent of opposition to Alexander II.
3 essays were:
Little change to living and working conditions of rural and urban people from 1855-1964. HFDYA?
Wars from 1855-1964 always hindered economic development. HFDYA?
Government had most secure control of national minorities and satellite states after 1945. HFDYA with this view of the period from 1855-1964.
Here’s hoping that you do better than I did!
Last edited by Ben_McDaniels; 5 months ago
Lilyroseoxo098
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Thank you so much, that's really helpful! Gotta start getting my head down now ahaha. Hope it didn't go too badly, I'm sure you'll be fine!
mayra221
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ben_McDaniels)
Let’s just say it didn’t go great 😂 The interpretation was the nature and extent of opposition to Alexander II.
3 essays were:
Little change to living and working conditions of rural and urban people from 1855-1964. HFDYA?
Wars from 1855-1964 always hindered economic development. HFDYA?
Government had most secure control of national minorities and satellite states after 1945. HFDYA with this view of the period from 1855-1964.
Here’s hoping that you do better than I did!
Hi, I also have my mocks. I was wondering if you did French Rev or Britain and remember the questions for them?
Ben_McDaniels
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by mayra221)
Hi, I also have my mocks. I was wondering if you did French Rev or Britain and remember the questions for them?
Hiya, wish I could help but I did Tudors and Cold War in Asia. Sorry!
sabrina03x
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ben_McDaniels)
Hiya, wish I could help but I did Tudors and Cold War in Asia. Sorry!
do you happen to know what might be on the Tudors paper (': ?
Ben_McDaniels
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by sabrina03x)
do you happen to know what might be on the Tudors paper (': ?
We did a past paper for Tudors, it was the sample paper that can be found online. Russia was the only paper that gave us the 2020 paper. If you know you're definitely doing 2020 then sadly I cannot help. Any other paper you can find online though. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.83%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.73%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.11%

Watched Threads