What should I wear as a bridesmaid?

Watch
henrymartin811
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
In the near future, my best friend will get married to her lover after 6 years of love. She is one of my best friends. And the wedding will be a very special day for her. She invited me to be the bridesmaid and got to choose the outfit she wanted. What should I wear for this important occasion? Any suggestions for me in this situation?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
What do you mean by “got to choose the outfit she wanted” - did she ask you to choose Your bridesmaid outfit?
Last edited by GabiAbi84; 2 weeks ago
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Aren't bridesmaids usually directed by the bride to all wear one particular dress so they each match each other?
username5847361
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
As you are a boy ,to be a bridesmaid i dont think you can beat a full length pink or purple dress
plus accessories you should look lovely
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Work with the bride to decide.

I'm also taking on a role that would typically be fulfilled by the opposite gender in my best friend's upcoming wedding. We'll figure that one out together so it fits the rest of their theme.
Last edited by 1582; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads