Distance learning center.com

Watch
osyrisnoor
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So i wanted to complete an access to Higher education diploma and came upon this website called distance learning center.com however there is another one with the same name but it ends with .co.uk
So i wanted to know about the physiotherapy therapy course if anyone took it and completed i just want to know if its legit and do these courses get you into universities
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by osyrisnoor)
So i wanted to complete an access to Higher education diploma and came upon this website called distance learning center.com however there is another one with the same name but it ends with .co.uk
So i wanted to know about the physiotherapy therapy course if anyone took it and completed i just want to know if its legit and do these courses get you into universities
I don't think any physiotherapy distance learning courses will be recognised by the HCPC, as you need to complete an approved course and complete placements to be eligible for registration when you graduate.

Edit: If this is the course you're looking at, it isn't an online physiotherapy course. It's a diploma that you'd do to help get entry onto a physiotherapy course if you don't hold relevant qualifications.
Last edited by PhoenixFortune; 2 weeks ago
osyrisnoor
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Yes i main purpose of this course is to be able to enroll into undergraduate courses of physiotherapy
Will this be able to help me get into universities?
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes i main purpose of this course is to be able to enroll into undergraduate courses of physiotherapy
Will this be able to help me get into universities?
You would have to ask the universities that you're interested in about whether they accept that qualification. It may not be recognised if you are still classed as an international student.
osyrisnoor
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
You would have to ask the universities that you're interested in about whether they accept that qualification. It may not be recognised if you are still classed as an international student.
Iam not an international student, iam based locally and have uk residence.
I also would like to know does doing the access to Higher education online or in person have different certificates, like does the certificate state that the course was taken online or do they both have the same certificates
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Iam not an international student, iam based locally and have uk residence.
I also would like to know does doing the access to Higher education online or in person have different certificates, like does the certificate state that the course was taken online or do they both have the same certificates
Oh sorry - I presumed you were international because that qualification is primarily aimed at people with qualifications from outside of the UK.

I would imagine that they are the same, unless there is a section which states mode of delivery, in which case yours would say 'online'.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (36)
9.86%
Okay (106)
29.04%
A bit lacking (135)
36.99%
Not good at all (88)
24.11%

Watched Threads