mayaa9332
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, does anyone know what to put for the 'List the details of the subjects and modules studies in each year student room' section? Am I just supposed to give the titles of the modules for each year? I'm only in first year, so i'm not sure if i need to write all the modules for each year and how much detail to go in to?
ephemeral_chole
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mayaa9332)
Hi, does anyone know what to put for the 'List the details of the subjects and modules studies in each year student room' section? Am I just supposed to give the titles of the modules for each year? I'm only in first year, so i'm not sure if i need to write all the modules for each year and how much detail to go in to?
Hi - there's a whole thread dedicated to this year's fast stream where you can direct your questions: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...7#post96199520

Are you in your first year of your bachelor's degree? The fast stream is for graduates or people who will have graduated by summer 2022, so if you're in your first year then you won't be eligible I'm sorry (though massive congrats for I assume making it past the video interview?)

I know there is the SDIP internship, though I don't know anything about that and whether it's open to people in all years of their degree. If this is what you're talking about then I'm sure someone from the main thread will be able to advise
mayaa9332
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ephemeral_chole)
Hi - there's a whole thread dedicated to this year's fast stream where you can direct your questions: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...7#post96199520

Are you in your first year of your bachelor's degree? The fast stream is for graduates or people who will have graduated by summer 2022, so if you're in your first year then you won't be eligible I'm sorry (though massive congrats for I assume making it past the video interview?)

I know there is the SDIP internship, though I don't know anything about that and whether it's open to people in all years of their degree. If this is what you're talking about then I'm sure someone from the main thread will be able to advise
Oh!! I meant the Early Diversity Internship Programme haha I didn't realise I had gotten the names wrong! I haven't made it past the video interview, what I was talking about is the higher education questions where they ask you to go into detail about modules but I will be sure to ask on that thread. Thank you for your help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.35%
Okay (40)
28.78%
A bit lacking (49)
35.25%
Not good at all (37)
26.62%

Watched Threads