Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So.. I've always worn pads during the day even if I don't have my period, I always get discharge and i find it better to wear a pad for it. My question is.. How long can you wear a pad for? I keep getting sore stomachs and I don't know if its cause of that?

Sorry! Thanks for anyones help.
tinyperson
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
it depends
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
It's hygienic to change pads every few hours. Get panty liners for everyday use.
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
A whole pad or do you mean just a liner? Theres really no reason to use a pad just for discharge. Pads arent breathable and bacteria can build up (which means you still shouldnt be wearing it for longer than 4-6 hours), and its rather expensive. As the above suggests, look into panty liners.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Foxehh)
A whole pad or do you mean just a liner? Theres really no reason to use a pad just for discharge. Pads arent breathable and bacteria can build up (which means you still shouldnt be wearing it for longer than 4-6 hours), and its rather expensive. As the above suggests, look into panty liners.
Its more like a normal flow pads the ones you just stick on with no wings or any thing, I just hate the feeling of discharge. But I will look into panty liners!
Tracey_W
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So.. I've always worn pads during the day even if I don't have my period, I always get discharge and i find it better to wear a pad for it. My question is.. How long can you wear a pad for? I keep getting sore stomachs and I don't know if its cause of that?

Sorry! Thanks for anyones help.
If you are wearing pads daily then you should seek some medical advise from your GP and you can discussed this with them,
If your stomach hurts outwith your periods then you best seeing your GP ( a registered midwife ) just to be safe okay.

Pads should be changed regular (( about every 4 hours or more often if things are bad) but like few others said try panty liners .
Last edited by Tracey_W; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (2)
10.53%
Okay (5)
26.32%
A bit lacking (6)
31.58%
Not good at all (6)
31.58%

Watched Threads