cate222
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Anyone know where to get a tutor to help with a resit exam?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by cate222)
Anyone know where to get a tutor to help with a resit exam?
Not on TSR. Seeing as you are asking this in the Medicine forum, you're at med school?

Have you spoken to the people in the years above you?
cate222
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Not on TSR. Seeing as you are asking this in the Medicine forum, you're at med school?

Have you spoken to the people in the years above you?
I'm asking for a friend who is studying dentistry in Spain, no support, having difficulty getting to know people and the exams are negative marking . I've been trying to work out where she could get help. The exams are the same in the 1st year for the medics and dentists. Thanks for your reply anyway
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by cate222)
I'm asking for a friend who is studying dentistry in Spain, no support, having difficulty getting to know people and the exams are negative marking . I've been trying to work out where she could get help. The exams are the same in the 1st year for the medics and dentists. Thanks for your reply anyway
Good luck, I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you'll get a better response here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (23)
31.94%
Yes - a trusted person (17)
23.61%
No (23)
31.94%
I'm not sure (9)
12.5%

Watched Threads