Who is your favourite Rock artist?

Watch
(Loading)
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Feel free to leave your answers here. I will try to read them all, and I’m looking forward to seeing who your favourites are.
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Freddie Mercury
(Loading)
Rep:
(Original post by Dentaldreams)
Freddie Mercury
Funny enough, this day next week marks 30 years since Freddie’s death from AIDS (I’m not saying that AIDS is funny though).
Last edited by (Loading); 2 weeks ago
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by (Loading))
Funny enough, this day next week marks 30 years since Freddie’s death from AIDS
You’re right, I didn’t even realise. 30 years, and still a legend. I wish I was around when he was.
Who’s your favorite?
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
Dave Grohl. fell off stage and broke his leg, got some quick treatment then performed the concert. if that isn't rock and roll i don't know what is
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hard to choose.

Maybe Ginger. Ozzy. Pete Spiby. Blackie Lawless. Lemmy. Zappa. Deen Castronovo. I dunno, I could bang on forever and not settle on one. That's just the straightforward stuff haha.
ROTL94
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Ozzy Osbourne or Lemmy. Both came from very humble origins and became very rich men who despite their diet mostly consisting of drugs, fag s, and booze lived a very long time. Also Lemmy was just great, said stuff like this:

kaizagill
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
The beatles
(Loading)
Rep:
(Original post by gjd800)
Hard to choose.

Maybe Ginger. Ozzy. Pete Spiby. Blackie Lawless. Lemmy. Zappa. Deen Castronovo. I dunno, I could bang on forever and not settle on one. That's just the straightforward stuff haha.
When you say Ginger, do you mean the drummer Ginger Baker?
gjd800
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
When you say Ginger, do you mean the drummer Ginger Baker?
No

The lad from the Wildhearts
(Loading)
Rep:
Ok
N.Aina
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
The stocks
comegoogle
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Rivals son
mariemomi
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
AC/DC
baina
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Fo fighters
Green day
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Feel free to leave your answers here. I will try to read them all, and I’m looking forward to seeing who your favourites are.
green day
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
I quite like Nirvana
dbhb
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
There's so many but here are a few: Lenny Kravitz, Jimi hendrix, The Clash.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Hard to pick between Queen and AC/DC
Instudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Arcade fire 🔥
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.62%
Okay (86)
29.55%
A bit lacking (105)
36.08%
Not good at all (72)
24.74%

Watched Threads