Poll: Will you be watching?
Yes (15)
53.57%
No (13)
46.43%
Pink Unicorn
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
With the return of I’m a Celebrity on Sunday 21st November, let us know your thoughts on this mega thread.

What do you think of this year’s lineup? Any thoughts on who will be this years winner?

Name:  500799DA-481D-4EA0-9B2A-0BE3119256CA.jpeg
Views: 18
Size:  142.5 KB
Last edited by Pink Unicorn; 2 weeks ago
Ocean.Waves
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't think it's the best line up they've had, but I think it'll get better when new celebrities go in! But, we never know - sometimes the line-up surprises us with how good it is!
bennydfrg
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Pink Unicorn)
With the return of I’m a Celebrity on Sunday 21st November, let us know your thoughts on this mega thread.

What do you think of this year’s lineup? Any thoughts on who will be this years winner?

Name:  500799DA-481D-4EA0-9B2A-0BE3119256CA.jpeg
Views: 18
Size:  142.5 KB
This is one of my fave shows, watch it every year theres always someone who suprises me
AC7654
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't think the line up is that good this year, but there will be people that I grow to like once I start watching the show.
Pink Unicorn
Rep:
(Original post by AC7654)
I don't think the line up is that good this year, but there will be people that I grow to like once I start watching the show.
I don't either! People definitely tend to grow on me as the show goes on! What did you think of last night's episode?
bennydfrg
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't either! People definitely tend to grow on me as the show goes on! What did you think of last night's episode?
The 1st episode is always the worst haha but it was still good so im sure it will be better tonight
Pink Unicorn
Rep:
(Original post by bennydfrg)
The 1st episode is always the worst haha but it was still good so im sure it will be better tonight
Yes omg, I said this last night, the first ep is always so boring!

Hoping so! I'll be reporting back
bennydfrg
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago

okay! can't wait
bennydfrg
Rep:
Report 1 week ago

Heyy what did you think of yesterdays episode??
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Is there something mentally wrong with Naughty Boy?

He comes across as a very selfish, creepy and self-centred individual.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed