The Student Room Group

Airbus Graduate Scheme 2021 (for 2022 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by airbusa350
Yaaaay pretty sure that means you've got to the AC. What did you apply for?

Really? I have applied for the Software Engineering Graduate role
Original post by Vik08
Hi guys, after completing AIRBUS arctic shores online assessment on 17th Oct, my application status has changed to Interview. Is this mean an Assessment centre or anything else?

Did it say Assessment before it said Interview? Pretty sure its an A/C! Congrats!!

I think it goes like this 1. Under review > 2. Assessment > 3. Interview. So you're through to another stage.

Did yours say Assessment then Interview back when you applied? Mine is still Under Review!
My status has been Under review since 20 October. My arctic shores assessment was quite bad though so not really expecting a positive response
Original post by royals21
My status has been Under review since 20 October. My arctic shores assessment was quite bad though so not really expecting a positive response

mine says 'assessment' and i didnt feel my arctic shores assessment went that well either tbh
Original post by cheapheadphone
mine says 'assessment' and i didnt feel my arctic shores assessment went that well either tbh

When did it start to say Assessment?
Original post by Wester123
When did it start to say Assessment?

not 100% sure, i checked it a few days after i did the assessment and then again maybe 2/3 days ago
not 100% sure, i checked it a few days after i did the assessment and then again maybe 2/3 days ago

Ok! I keep checking mine and mine is still Under Review!

I did really really bad too. I submitted the application just before the deadline and then immediately did the test afterwards and I was really sleepy too.I was overconfident as I had done the same test before and did really well. I was afraid that it was a rolling deadline and messed up really bad.

My cover letter and CV though were top notch so maybe that's why it says 'assessment'.Hopefully, Airbus feels mercy for me and at least progress me to the assessment centre or I will be sad as I did put quite a bit of an effort in the cover letter and CV.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 28
I'm not an Intl' student.

Did you actually have an AC with Airbus?

In my portal, it still says "under review". No, I haven't for any AC with airbus. I am from Europe doh!
Reply 29
Did it say Assessment before it said Interview? Pretty sure its an A/C! Congrats!!

Did yours say Assessment then Interview back when you applied? Mine is still Under Review!

Thank you, tbh I checked 2 days back and It was showing as an interview and I didn't check for almost a month after the online assessment
Original post by Vik08
Thank you, tbh I checked 2 days back and It was showing as an interview and I didn't check for almost a month after the online assessment

Ok
Reply 31
Do they email you to invite you to an interview first before changing the status on the portal from ‘Assessment’ to ‘Interview’ ?
Reply 32
Original post by Vik08
Really? I have applied for the Software Engineering Graduate role

Do you know when your interview is? Have they contacted you?
Reply 33

Yea was like that. Went over the group chat from 2020 and most people said the same; 1. Under review > 2. Assessment > 3. Interview.

Mine is still under review too 😬
Reply 34
Original post by Sg212
Do they email you to invite you to an interview first before changing the status on the portal from ‘Assessment’ to ‘Interview’ ?

The status change on Workday to 'Interview' should get an automated notification email sent to you about being invited to an interview. The details should follow in another email a few days after that.
Reply 35
The status change on Workday to 'Interview' should get an automated notification email sent to you about being invited to an interview. The details should follow in another email a few days after that.

So when it is ‘assessment’ I’m guessing they are reviewing your CV and cover letter before inviting you to the interview?

Also, is the interview the last stage?
Reply 36
Original post by anonyyyyyuser123
I did really really bad too. I submitted the application just before the deadline and then immediately did the test afterwards and I was really sleepy too.I was overconfident as I had done the same test before and did really well. I was afraid that it was a rolling deadline and messed up really bad.

My cover letter and CV though were top notch so maybe that's why it says 'assessment'.Hopefully, Airbus feels mercy for me and at least progress me to the assessment centre or I will be sad as I did put quite a bit of an effort in the cover letter and CV.

Although they did say to apply in the early days for early consideration, doesn't seem like they've done it on a rolling basis. I applied quite early and didn't get an update yet. Don't think they have as many good applicants as they'd want for some roles as these are still open.

The assessment is mostly a screening tool (so I've been told by an Airbus recruiter) so if you've passed it, shouldn't significantly affect the rest of the process. Best of luck :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by Sg212
So when it is ‘assessment’ I’m guessing they are reviewing your CV and cover letter before inviting you to the interview?

Also, is the interview the last stage?

That would be my best guess; probably means at the hiring manager review stage.

Yep 'Interview' then after the AC (interview + group exercise), your status will change to 'Selected' and you'll get a phone call/email. If not hired, it will say 'Declined' followed by an automated rejection email ;(

You are able to request feedback after the AC.
Reply 38
Original post by Sg212
Do you know when your interview is? Have they contacted you?

No, I haven't received any email yet but I am hoping for one!
Reply 39
That would be my best guess; probably means at the hiring manager review stage.

Yep 'Interview' then after the AC (interview + group exercise), your status will change to 'Selected' and you'll get a phone call/email. If not hired, it will say 'Declined' followed by an automated rejection email ;(

You are able to request feedback after the AC.

And you have heard interviews are in December and January?

Quick Reply

Latest