The Student Room Group

Dnipro medical institute

So I am thinking of applying to Dnipro medical institute next year to study dentistry for 5 years. I’ve emailed the GMC to see if it’s a recognised university which they confirmed it is. However I’m still worried if I will be able to get a job upon graduation from there since I’ve not seen any graduates working in the UK. Even after researching extensively and checking on pages like LinkedIN. Any one know any Dnipro graduate working in the UK or USA?
(edited 2 years ago)
The regulatory body for dentistry is the GDC, not GMC. This thread should be moved to the international study forum as tsr is a UK based site.
Original post by aliafaq2008
So I am thinking of applying to Dnipro medical institute next year to study dentistry for 5 years. I’ve emailed the GMC to see if it’s a recognised university which they confirmed it is. However I’m still worried if I will be able to get a job upon graduation from there since I’ve not seen any graduates working in the UK. Even after researching extensively and checking on pages like LinkedIN. Any one know any Dnipro graduate working in the UK or USA?

I don't think that the current iteration of the school is old enough to have any graduates.

Quick Reply

Latest