ole for Zidane

Watch
Garry121
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i think if man united make this move it will bring success to the club if we stick with ole we aren't winning anything
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Garry121)
i think if man united make this move it will bring success to the club if we stick with ole we aren't winning anything
Not in this season. United's game will improved without a doubt, can't get worse.
Garry121
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Not in this season. United's game will improved without a doubt, can't get worse.
it seems to be improving but you never know they can dip again
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
I can't see Zidane coming to Utd. Pretty sure he stated that himself.
Garry121
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by ah6100tsr)
I can't see Zidane coming to Utd. Pretty sure he stated that himself.
yeh this thread was posted before he stated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.56%
Okay (86)
29.35%
A bit lacking (107)
36.52%
Not good at all (72)
24.57%

Watched Threads