The Student Room Group

Barclays Summer Analyst 2022

I had a question, after receiving a verbal offer (on phone call), how long does it take to receive the offer letter? I read on some other forums that Barclays takes ages. Is Barclays usually so slow in doing so?

Also, has anyone gotten an offer for Barclays Summer 2022 and not heard back again yet?

Any advice what to do is appreciated. Thank You!
(edited 2 years ago)
Depends on the firm, have had them take a month (they were still rounding up the process + paperwork). Have had them take less than a week. Neither of these were Barclays though.

All you need to do is sit and wait. You have the verbal offer. Relax and enjoy your newfound success. If you're worried about getting rugpulled or something, that's very very unlikely to happen.
Reply 2
Original post by anonuser99
Depends on the firm, have had them take a month (they were still rounding up the process + paperwork). Have had them take less than a week. Neither of these were Barclays though.

All you need to do is sit and wait. You have the verbal offer. Relax and enjoy your newfound success. If you're worried about getting rugpulled or something, that's very very unlikely to happen.

Thanks a lot of the reply. Yes was getting a bit worried but feeling relieved after your response. Appreciated.
Original post by a-username
Thanks a lot of the reply. Yes was getting a bit worried but feeling relieved after your response. Appreciated.

How long did it take for you to receive the offer letter in the end? I've been made a verbal offer for the summer 2023 internship and was wondering when I'd get the actual offer letter/contract
Original post by nadia3360
how long did it take for you to receive the offer letter in the end? I've been made a verbal offer for the summer 2023 internship and was wondering when i'd get the actual offer letter/contract

bruh! 2023??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending