Sutton Trust US 2022

Watch this thread
mavalname
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
hi i wanted to make a thread for all the 2022 applicants so yh : )
dangotes
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Hiya I'm applying too xo
comicsanns
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by mavalname)
hi i wanted to make a thread for all the 2022 applicants so yh : )
hi i think im going to apply for it !
mavalname
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by comicsanns)
hi i think im going to apply for it !
good luck but just so you are aware the application deadline is the 16nth of january so hope you do spend as much time as you could on it!!
KyranTaylor
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi, my name is Kyran Taylor. I am a member of cohort 10 and I just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline is coming up this week. If you are interested in the programme ,then please ensure you get your application materials finished sooner than later of you haven't done so already. Please feel free to ask me any questions as I am here to support you.
KyranTaylor
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by KyranTaylor)
Hi, my name is Kyran Taylor. I am a member of cohort 10 and I just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline is coming up this week. If you are interested in the programme ,then please ensure you get your application materials finished sooner than later of you haven't done so already. Please feel free to ask me any questions as I am here to support you.
Someone pm me for help?
KyranTaylor
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
As in they already have
chxrlxtte.bee
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
anyone got their decisions yet?
dangotes
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Nope
dangotes
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I’ll let you know if they do
chxrlxtte.bee
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Thank you! I hope we get them soon.
tianaokane
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by chxrlxtte.bee)
Thank you! I hope we get them soon.
Same !!
samrii
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
so nervous rn :/
chxrlxtte.bee
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
You shouldn't be nervous! I'm sure we've all smashed it. Fingers crossed x
samrii
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
You shouldn't be nervous! I'm sure we've all smashed it. Fingers crossed x
hope so! good luck!
dangotes
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
How do you guys know it’s meant to come out today?
samrii
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by dangotes)
How do you guys know it’s meant to come out today?
when I submitted the application the email said:

‘’For those selected for the programme, there will be immediate steps to take after we email you, so please ensure you are checking your email by Friday, 25 February.’’

but I feel like it isn’t tbh
chxrlxtte.bee
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Mine said the same! It also says all decisions by the end of February, so we have a few more days
mavalname
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Mine said the same! It also says all decisions by the end of February, so we have a few more days
oh damnnn
nah cuz im acc stressin so much since friday :_)
aria05
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi guys, I've received an offer! Has anyone else?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (155)
41.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.55%
No (148)
39.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed