No interview slot available - Coventry University

Watch this thread
gokulh12
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I have received a conditional offer letter from Coventry University and one of the conditions is to attend an interview with the international support team. However, I am not able to select an interview slot as the calendar says all slots are filled. I have sent multiple emails to the university as well, but no response.

Has anyone else faced the same issue and how did you book the interview slot?
Saransajeev
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
Facing same issue here. Unable to get a slot😔
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by gokulh12)
I have received a conditional offer letter from Coventry University and one of the conditions is to attend an interview with the international support team. However, I am not able to select an interview slot as the calendar says all slots are filled. I have sent multiple emails to the university as well, but no response.

I am so sorry this sounds dreadful
I too am waiting for interviews from my unis but still no response...
Kewe21
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Is this for Masters program? Which course?
gokulh12
Rep:
(Original post by Kewe21)
Is this for Masters program? Which course?
MSc - Data Science
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 months ago

Hi gokulh12,

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to find an interview slot.

Have you tried to contact the interview support team to see if you can speak to someone directly and see if they can see any available slots? Perhaps you can try +44 (0)24 7765 8787. For further guidance as to how to get in contact with the university, I hope you find this link useful.

If you're still experiencing difficulty, please let us know and we'll try and do our best to help.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
gokulh12
Rep:
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
Hi gokulh12,

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to find an interview slot.

Have you tried to contact the interview support team to see if you can speak to someone directly and see if they can see any available slots? Perhaps you can try +44 (0)24 7765 8787. For further guidance as to how to get in contact with the university, I hope you find this link useful.

If you're still experiencing difficulty, please let us know and we'll try and do our best to help.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Thank you. I have finally received an interview slot, but it is for December 10th, which is very late. Classes start on Jan 10th and I need to get my CAS and visa before that. It is too late.
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Thank you. I have finally received an interview slot, but it is for December 10th, which is very late. Classes start on Jan 10th and I need to get my CAS and visa before that. It is too late.
Oh goodness, I'm sorry about the delay in the university getting back to you gokulh12. It's really unfortunate you were put in this situation so late and so class to term starting. Were you able to explain your case to the International Office? You may still stand a chance provided everything else goes well and the staff at university are informed of what you've been through. Hopefully, they're able to support your studies. It doesn't have to be too late.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
gokulh12
Rep:
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
Oh goodness, I'm sorry about the delay in the university getting back to you gokulh12. It's really unfortunate you were put in this situation so late and so class to term starting. Were you able to explain your case to the International Office? You may still stand a chance provided everything else goes well and the staff at university are informed of what you've been through. Hopefully, they're able to support your studies. It doesn't have to be too late.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
I did speak to the international office. They said there is no way they can move the interview to an earlier date as there are no slots available.
Riya.23
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Yes I am facing the same issue . My classes start from 10 January. No time left.
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Riya.23)
Yes I am facing the same issue . My classes start from 10 January. No time left.
Hi Riya.23,

Thank you for your message.

I have answered a similar post in another thread, please read here.

I hope you find this useful!

If you're experiencing any other issues please let me know

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Ankit antala
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I did speak to the international office. They said there is no way they can move the interview to an earlier date as there are no slots available.
Hi gokullh
How did you get the slot? I have been trying to book an interview several times through the link but I didn't work. As calendar says there is no date available.
Riya.23
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Ankit antala)
Hi gokullh
How did you get the slot? I have been trying to book an interview several times through the link but I didn't work. As calendar says there is no date available.
Hi
The only way to get a slot is according to Indian time 3:30 pm you keep checking the link given for interview. That’s how I got a slot and I am sure everyone else as well . Everyday around 3:30Pm you keep checking slots and you have to be quick otherwise the slot will be occupied.
Ankit antala
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Riya.23)
Hi
The only way to get a slot is according to Indian time 3:30 pm you keep checking the link given for interview. That’s how I got a slot and I am sure everyone else as well . Everyday around 3:30Pm you keep checking slots and you have to be quick otherwise the slot will be occupied.
Thank you so much.
Nishantkat75
Rep:
Report 6 months ago

What's the status? Did you get any response/solution?
gokulh12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Ankit antala)
Hi gokullh
I just kept checking the calendar all the time and luckily got a slot. I think that is the only thing we can do.
gokulh12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Nishantkat75)
What's the status? Did you get any response/solution?
I did get an interview slot. You have to keep checking the calendar all the time.
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Yes, gokulh12 is right. There is difficulty currently for students trying to book an interview as the slots are booked up. So, it's best to check daily to make sure you find the slot you need.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Mari.D
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I've paid the tuition fees. But still I couldn't get the interview slot. My PG course starts in May.
Mari.D
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I've paid my part of my tuition fees. But still I didn't get interview slot. My PG course starts in May.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (38)
33.63%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (50)
44.25%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (24)
21.24%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.88%

Watched Threads