Bakugo27
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i spend a lot of time revising a topic and always end up not getting enough done what shoud i do? I think im a perfectionist. I watch videos, make flashcards, do PPQs but it takes too long

becca_sneyd
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bakugo27)
i spend a lot of time revising a topic and always end up not getting enough done what shoud i do? I think im a perfectionist. I watch videos, make flashcards, do PPQs but it takes too long
i find a method called blurting the most helpful thing. You read over your notes on a topic, then close your book and write the topic down. Then you write down every single thing you can remember about that topic. Then you go back and look and your notes and fill in everything you didn't remember. I then leave it for like an hour or two while I do questions or other stuff. Then I come back and try it again and you should have improved. Honestly helps me so much and it only takes 10 mins or so per topic
Jordan Wheel
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Only make flash cards when its something with a specific answer to a specific question. If its more of a description question, you're better off practicing answering mock questions to get into the habit of answering in exam styles.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.56%
Okay (86)
29.35%
A bit lacking (107)
36.52%
Not good at all (72)
24.57%

Watched Threads