Social Work MA

Watch this thread
lisa.the.midwife
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi,
I am looking to apply for the Social Work MA to start in 2022.
Would any current students be able to give me an idea of the amount of study/contact time there is each day? I know the placements are full time.
Many thanks,
Lisa
University of Kent Reps
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by lisa.the.midwife)
Hi,
Would any current students be able to give me an idea of the amount of study/contact time there is each day? I know the placements are full time.
Many thanks,
Lisa
Hey Lisa,

Great question. I will try and find someone on the course for some more information if you would like. From the Social Work MA course page here, under course structure you can find the modules you would be studying on the course. Clicking these will give you further information on study hours and modes of assessments. For example, a compulsory module on Research Methods and Dissertation has 32 contact hours and 568 private study hours throughout the term - but don't forget there may be extra time on top of this for meeting with supervisors and other modules may have group work.

I hope this helped!
Nathan
UKC Rep
CharleyHammer
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by lisa.the.midwife)
Hi,
Many thanks,
Lisa
Hello, sorry I can’t help, I just wanted to say hello as a fellow applicant! Have you heard back from your application?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.86%
The paper was reasonable (191)
48.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (99)
25.32%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
9.97%

Watched Threads