Ella.smith._x
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey! I really want to get mostly 8’s and 9’s at gcse and I was wondering if anyone had any study techniques or tips?
I study -
Biology
Chemistry
Maths
English language + literature
History
RE

Baddiee
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Bio + Chem: Study the specification, make notes on each point. (Exam questions!!!)
Maths: As many questions as you physically can attempt
English Lit: Know the content in-depth, practice writing essays
History: Focus on how each question wants you to layout your answer and it is pretty straightforward to gain marks
RE: Again structure is so important
I hope you achieve what you want to achieve, I got 8s and 9s in all these subjects so hopefully, this should help. PM me if you have any questions.
Ella.smith._x
Rep:
(Original post by Baddiee)
Bio + Chem: Study the specification, make notes on each point. (Exam questions!!!)
History: Focus on how each question wants you to layout your answer and it is pretty straightforward to gain marks
I hope you achieve what you want to achieve, I got 8s and 9s in all these subjects so hopefully, this should help. PM me if you have any questions.
Thank you so much!! That’s basically what I do atm anyways so that’s good I guess!! x
Ella.smith._x
Rep:
(Original post by Baddiee)
Congratulations on your 8,s and 9,s and Thank you so much for your kindness x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (29)
9.73%
Okay (90)
30.2%
A bit lacking (107)
35.91%
Not good at all (72)
24.16%

Watched Threads