The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Female body hair

Hi everyone. Question

Are there ladies here who let their body hair grow ?
Are there more people here who like body hair ?

Why are people so grossed out by body hair. It's something natural. All women/ladies/girls grow body hair. Some just grow more than others. I personally really hate the so called social construct of beauty put up by media and society. Many women get insecure because of it... I often ask. Why is it considered to be gross. What's gross if you wash it. Why isn't it gross on men ? Why is it considered to be unfeminine ? It's something natural. All women grow it. Some even have more than man who grow very little. I'm trying to spread some positivity and awareness. No shave no shame

Scroll to see replies

Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Feel free to PM if you don't feel comfortable discussing it in the open
link dont work
As a guy, I literally don't care honestly. It's probably an unpopular opinion, but I don't find body hair off-putting
nothing better in my opinion than going down on a girl and having to fish pubes outta ya mouth.
wait a minute?!!
Original post by Bodypositivity
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Up
Original post by Bodypositivity
Hi everyone. Question

Are there ladies here who let their body hair grow ?
Are there more people here who like body hair ?

Why are people so grossed out by body hair. It's something natural. All women/ladies/girls grow body hair. Some just grow more than others. I personally really hate the so called social construct of beauty put up by media and society. Many women get insecure because of it... I often ask. Why is it considered to be gross. What's gross if you wash it. Why isn't it gross on men ? Why is it considered to be unfeminine ? It's something natural. All women grow it. Some even have more than man who grow very little. I'm trying to spread some positivity and awareness. No shave no shame

Same I’m a girl there’s a lot of hate towards body hair. My cousin pointed out my arm hair because I didn’t shave that day and really embarrassed me. I wish others were treated better for not shaving. Also, I’ve seen 2 women this year that don’t shave and I don’t get disgusted and find it quite refreshing because I can relate :smile: I wish there wasn’t so much pressure to shave especially if you have dark hair.
I've actually never shaved anywhere in my life lol
Never really felt like I needed to but I wouldn't say I'm that naturally hairy though, maybe that's why?
Original post by Anonymous
Never really felt like I needed to but I wouldn't say I'm that naturally hairy though, maybe that's why?

Do you prefer eggs or chicken to eat?
Do you prefer eggs or chicken to eat?

what lol?
errrrmm... chicken?
I'll be honest with you as a guy i don't really mind about hair down there. I mean it's a person's body it's their choice. If you love someone truly you will accept them for who they are warts and all. I like a girl at uni. Yes she has a lot of freckles on her face but to be honest with you I'm ugly right and if I got with her i would be the luckiest guy in the world nor the universe because i know that I like her for her. She is pretty much the girl i want to be with. As for me being ugly. A lot of girls at university think I'm ugly and to be honest with you any girl I end up with is going to be a million times better looking than myself. So no I really don't mind about hair down there because I love a girl/woman because of who they are.

I mean maybe a little trim wouldn't do any harm because hair produces sweat but again thats only my advice. If youre comfortable with it then thsts great. Need more positivity in the world.
Body hair is not desirable that is why men like china woman as they don't grow a lot of it.

God bless. I hope you understand. Please do not take offence. This is just some human psychology.

I never knew that. That's i don't know fascinating really. I mean really really good grief haha. That is very interesting it is genuinely. I think East Asian women are very pretty not going to lie but i have my sight set on my future wife aha.
I never knew that. That's i don't know fascinating really. I mean really really good grief haha. That is very interesting it is genuinely. I think East Asian women are very pretty not going to lie but i have my sight set on my future wife aha.

I've noticed men who like china woman like them because they are very smart high IQ, most have university degrees, they are slim & healthy weight, no body odour, have very few body hairs and good face. They are the most genetically developed, their genetics are the product of evolution, far away from the neanderthals. That is why China is the strongest after U.S.A, Israel and the European Union.
Same I’m a girl there’s a lot of hate towards body hair. My cousin pointed out my arm hair because I didn’t shave that day and really embarrassed me. I wish others were treated better for not shaving. Also, I’ve seen 2 women this year that don’t shave and I don’t get disgusted and find it quite refreshing because I can relate :smile: I wish there wasn’t so much pressure to shave especially if you have dark hair.

I'm a guy and i totally totally can relate to this. Although i do shave and give my hair a trim and everything. I worry one day ill be in bed with a beautiful woman and she'll see my downstairs area and reject me because of it. I mean I personally am interested in the woman/girl if they have hair downstairs or the arms so be it if they don't so be it. I love a woman for who they are.

East Asians don't have much body hair in general.
I've noticed men who like china woman like them because they are very smart high IQ, most have university degrees, they are slim & healthy weight, no body odour, have very few body hairs and good face. They are the most genetically developed, their genetics are the product of evolution, far away from the neanderthals. That is why China is the strongest after U.S.A, Israel and the European Union.

Bruh what is this eugenics ****. White men like Asian women because of fetshisation, not the reasons you stated.
ps. china isn't the only East Asian country.

Really haha that is interesting. I mean to me personally IQ doesn't matter. But again it's just me others views will vary. To be honest with you. When i go on dating websites a lot of East Asian women like me and are interested but i know as i live in the UK that a long distance relationship just would not work out because I am not likely to travel their and back the only time I would travel is if i was emigrating to another country.
Original post by hungrysalamander
East Asians don't have much body hair in general.

Bruh what is this eugenics ****. White men like Asian women because of fetshisation, not the reasons you stated.
ps. china isn't the only East Asian country.

I mean that may be potentially true i have no idea but I think it may be a mixture of both plus they look really cute haha

These comments are very offensive and racist. How can you generalise a whole country?? And 'china women'?? The word is Chinese

Latest