Cheesecake04
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I could be wrong but I don't believe there's a group for this and I thought it would nice to see who's getting offers, interviews and where for.

Feel free to put your :

1) University choices
2) Why have you picked these ?
3) Subject of choice ?
4) Have you received any offers or interview requests ( so far for any of them ) ?
5) What are you most looing forward to doing at university ?
6 ) What is one interesting or unusual fact about yourself ?
Last edited by Cheesecake04; 2 weeks ago
emily5411
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Cheesecake04)
I could be wrong but I don't believe there's a group for this and I thought it would nice to see who's getting offers, interviews and where for.

Feel free to put your :

1) University choices
2) Why have you picked these ?
3) Subject of choice ?
4) Have you received any offers or interview requests ( so far for any of them ) ?
5) What are you most looing forward to doing at university ?
6 ) What is one interesting or unusual fact about yourself ?
Hi,
so I have applied for mfl at Lancaster uni, UO liverpool, UO Birmingham, Newcastle uni and UO Southampton

I have picked them because they all have lots of aspects I like, good courses, good reputation and allow me to take 3 languages

Modern languages (specifically french Spanish and Chinese)

Yes I have offers from liverpool and Birmingham so far I put my application in last week

Most looking forward to meeting new people and doing my year abroad

I don’t know any good facts about me haha
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
There are already threads for offer holders etc in this forum and threads in indiividual RG Uni forums - there isnt a special group thread for RG because RG applicants are not 'special' and their questions/concerns are not special either.
Cheesecake04
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by McGinger)
There are already threads for offer holders etc in this forum and threads in indiividual RG Uni forums - there isnt a special group thread for RG because RG applicants are not 'special' and their questions/concerns are not special either.
I know and this isn't simply about concerns but just so everyone can communicate and ask who's got interviews, offers etc. I didn't know there were other threads but I still think this one could be useful. Feel free to post if you would like to get involved.
Cheesecake04
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by emily5411)
Hi,
so I have applied for mfl at Lancaster uni, UO liverpool, UO Birmingham, Newcastle uni and UO Southampton

I have picked them because they all have lots of aspects I like, good courses, good reputation and allow me to take 3 languages

Modern languages (specifically french Spanish and Chinese)

Yes I have offers from liverpool and Birmingham so far I put my application in last week

Most looking forward to meeting new people and doing my year abroad

I don’t know any good facts about me haha
Oh my goodness, that's such a cool course to take and that's amazing that you have already got some offers !!! Meeting new people and going abroad sounds like great fun and aw, I'm sure there must be something.
xavoa
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi,
I have applied for sociology at the Uni of Birmingham, Uni of Manchester, uni of Leeds, Kings College London and Loughborough Uni
I have offers for uni of Birmingham and Uni of Manchester
I picked this cause as it interests me a lot and I thought it would be useful as it leads to the sorts of careers that I thought I would like to go into
I look forward to all the fun times at uni and the chance to meet lots of interesting people there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.82%
Okay (98)
29.17%
A bit lacking (122)
36.31%
Not good at all (83)
24.7%

Watched Threads