do i end my relationship

Watch
secretlol
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
honestly i have no idea if i should end in my relationship or not, i was so inlove with my boyfriend but i don’t feel it anymore, however i feel if i end it my feelings will come straight back and i will keep messing with his feelings. i have currently lost feelings but they keep changing by the day
AviciiNight
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
I would just break up with him. I had a BF but stopped having feelings for him because of what he said. Then Decided not to meet him again and never texted him since. It was a hard decision, but if you feel like you don't love them anymore it's for the best.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
why don’t you feel it anymore?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Even if you break up with him while your feelings for him have gone you will still grief in missing him cus that is normal. You start to feel lonely again since obviously someone who was always by your side is now gone. It just depends on you if you want to continue it or not and find someone else
secretlol
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
guys i broke up with him! it was really sad but we are on very good terms now as he was being quite a **** before , everything is good now
secretlol
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
why don’t you feel it anymore?
baisically we like kinda lost the magic i think and he hadn’t complimented me in over 2 months and he was acting kinda different and acting quite showy offy and like annoying but that wa si front of his friends and at parties then it came to just being me and him and he completely changed personalities and he just made me lose feelings realky as he was acting like a bit of an @ssh0le!!
secretlol
Rep:
(Original post by AviciiNight)
I would just break up with him. I had a BF but stopped having feelings for him because of what he said. Then Decided not to meet him again and never texted him since. It was a hard decision, but if you feel like you don't love them anymore it's for the best.
thankyou x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (135)
33.75%
Yes - a trusted person (106)
26.5%
No (107)
26.75%
I'm not sure (52)
13%

Watched Threads