How was your day?

Watch
CompSciJP
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Tell me im bored at 2 am
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
I was off sick, I hope you had a more eventful day?
jray204
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Had a physics mock, was adequate :0 But was my last mock so can relax a little. Also some airbus work experience which was really interesting!
aliaa03
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
hellooooo !!! I can't sleep either... it was good thanks! im learning about amines and amides in chemistry rn, it feels so overwhelming sometimes but hopefully it'll feel easier as I do more practise qs.
Nessa_a
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
My day was bad 😔
mystudentlife
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
eh so far
CompSciJP
Rep:
(Original post by Nessa_a)
My day was bad 😔
Sorry, I've only just seen this . Are you feeling any better today?
Nessa_a
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CompSciJP)
Sorry, I've only just seen this . Are you feeling any better today?
not really because a lot of things happened this week 😢
CompSciJP
Rep:
not really because a lot of things happened this week 😢
I'm all ears if you need to talk :console:
CompSciJP
Rep:
(Original post by jray204)
Had a physics mock, was adequate :0 But was my last mock so can relax a little. Also some airbus work experience which was really interesting!
How is your airbus work experience going? I did experience at BAE which was AWESOME!
CompSciJP
Rep:
(Original post by Dentaldreams)
I was off sick, I hope you had a more eventful day?
Feeling any better today?
Nessa_a
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm all ears if you need to talk :console:
I got rejected by my university and my parents are disappointed in me.
NonIndigenous
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Was terribly hung over for the 1st half. The 2nd half I decided to eat out & watch some documentaries on YouTube in a coffee shop by myself.
CompSciJP
Rep:
I got rejected by my university and my parents are disappointed in me.
I wouldn't let it get you down, that university just isn't part of your journey. Build from this and use it to make you work hard.
CompSciJP
Rep:
(Original post by NonIndigenous)
Was terribly hung over for the 1st half. The 2nd half I decided to eat out & watch some documentaries on YouTube in a coffee shop by myself.
Only the 1st half? I'm taken out for the full day after drinking... this isn't fair :puppyeyes:
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Feeling any better today?
Much better thank you!😊
How’re you?
alex43
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Brilliant
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
The boiler was fixed
432x1z111
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
It was good thank you. I hope your day was great.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
10.08%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (8)
3.36%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.3%
Finding the motivation (65)
27.31%
Getting distracted (44)
18.49%
Procrastination (79)
33.19%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.42%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
0.84%

Watched Threads