Charlie's Year 1/AS GYG Blog

Watch
Medcalf
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
One of my most recent Twitter threads:
"Let me, an a-level student just clear a few things up. Firstly, I am against the #NoMasksInClass campaign and always have been. I believe they are essential and as a result, at my school/sixth form college we have had to wear them since the end of November. #MasksInClass"

"The government have introduced the masks in school rules to try and ensure exams go ahead this year because if we had to learn from home again, exams would have to be cancelled, wouldn't they?"

"Exams would have to be cancelled because we would not be getting the education we deserve. However, what about increased student absences? What about teacher absences? These are other reasons which should influence whether or not exams should be cancelled."

"Therefore, rather than do everything you can to stop us from going into lockdown over fears of cancelled exams, consider the need to cancel exams due to increased student and teacher absences."

"Let's face it, if we could learn the GCSE's and A Level's without exams why would we employ teachers. It's probably because A-Levels, in particular, can be hard enough with a teacher never mind without."
Medcalf
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So it has been a busy few weeks with revision but it has all paid off after being called a 'revision champion' and the 'best sixth former' which is amazing. They are even taking pictures of my resources for year 13s which is great, a year 12 student showing year 13 students how it is done.

On top of this, below is one of my posts from the other forums.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hello, I am currently on the lookout for some new school shoes which I want to last a long time, especially how I believe my feet have stopped growing.

I have my eyes on some Doc Marten shoes and was wondering if they would be a good shoe to get. I want comfortable, highly durable and enduring shoes and was wondering if Doc Martens would meet my expectations?

Any thoughts and advice are greatly appreciated!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.97%
October 2021 (116)
47.54%
November 2021 (24)
9.84%
December 2021 (32)
13.11%
January 2021 (21)
8.61%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.66%