Hasanfahim
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi has anyone received their conditional offer yet?

I’ve still not received mine.

Also where does it say which location you’ve been successful at I can’t seem to find where I have been successful.
JohnC2211
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
I think some people have received theirs, I have yet to receive mine for Salford.
markylad
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
What happened to the previous post, it got locked from posting?
Char-26
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Anyone had any updates?
d1295
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I had an email for Newcastle today asking if I was unavailable for any dates up until October 2022
markylad
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I found out last week i am number 24 out of 119 on the reserve list.
Char-26
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I am 25 out of 55 on the reserve list
d1295
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Just received my conditional offer for Newcastle
markylad
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by d1295)
Just received my conditional offer for Newcastle
Well done, that’s where i’m on reserve list for, though been offered Chief Immigration Officer post for Immigration Enforcement, so will see how that goes, no hurry for my reserve to come up at the moment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
8.97%
Okay (44)
30.34%
A bit lacking (51)
35.17%
Not good at all (37)
25.52%

Watched Threads