If you're applying to uni for 2022, do you know how student finance works?

Watch
Poll: If you're applying to uni for 2022, do you know how student finance works?
Yes, I'm fully clued up (43)
11.53%
I have some idea but need to do a bit more research (142)
38.07%
I have no idea (182)
48.79%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.61%
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
We're all knee deep in UCAS applications at the moment, and it's getting closer to the deadline to get yours in if you haven't already.

After your choices are made and the last full stop of the personal statement is added, you may be thinking about student finance and how it works. There are so many different circumstances and options, it can feel really overwhelming.

How much do you know about student finance and what you need to do to if you need to apply for it? Maybe you're already clued up as you needed to check things out before making your UCAS application, or maybe you haven't started looking into it yet - both are completely normal!

Let us know how much you know and if you have any gaps that you think it would be helpful to know more about and we can see if we can fill them

We have loads of really helpful student finance resources here, so do go and check them out if you need any help :woo:
Last edited by StrawberryDreams; 1 week ago
looooll
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
wallahi i dont know one thing about student finance. ill worry about it later hahahaa
TQRL
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Haven't got a clue, I'll leave it for the future me to deal with it.
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by looooll)
wallahi i dont know one thing about student finance. ill worry about it later hahahaa
(Original post by TQRL)
Haven't got a clue, I'll leave it for the future me to deal with it.
That's fair enough! You both have lots of time Is there anything in particular you think you may need help with? We're trying to make sure we've got all the resources and support ready for when applications open!
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
i think i kno the essentials/basics
tdtdtdgcghc876
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by looooll)
same lool
tdtdtdgcghc876
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
what month do u usually apply for finance?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads