Edbla
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I want to live with my boyfriend and rent our own place but I don't think Egham counts towards the London student finance so I want to live in London, this makes transport very expensive. What area in London is close enough to royal hollow to get buses and still have cheap rent?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Edbla)
I want to live with my boyfriend and rent our own place but I don't think Egham counts towards the London student finance so I want to live in London, this makes transport very expensive. What area in London is close enough to royal hollow to get buses and still have cheap rent?
Hey i'm not 100% sure, but i think the student finance is linked to the uni and not where you live, in Royal Holloway you get the London amount, so even if you live in Egham you would get the London amount even tho it is just outside the m25. Might want to double check with the uni itself tho.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.75%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.08%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.53%
Finding the motivation (23)
24.73%
Getting distracted (14)
15.05%
Procrastination (37)
39.78%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.08%

Watched Threads