what do you do when you’re tired mentally and emotionally?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
title
tinyperson
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
sleep
Nobody2u
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Take time out for myself.
mystudentlife
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Bottle it up until it gets too much and then I randomly have a crying session and then get back to normal the next day and the cycle continues. I've realised this has happened quite regularly especially due to the stress of Y13.
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Die
Gaddafi
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Smoke
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Read.

Edit: after further consideration, I realise I do this anyway regardless.
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 1 week ago
Haroldinhio04
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
yr13 is a ***** honestly, the amount of work for maths is killing me at the moment, plus I have a mock interview to prepare for and 2 exams this week + cs coursework that I'm behind on + and have to apply for unis this week also. Oh, and I live 2 hours away from my college smh....No lie when I say the past 2ish months have been the most stressful time of my life. I would say video games when I get the slightest bit of time, but then again when you play escape from tarkov ur not really relieving stress.
is.jenk
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
This comment section is so funny. I practically agree with all of them though/ do all of them
flamingolover
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
title
Take a break and look after myself for a day or two
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Read, listen to music, cry in the bathroom etc..
flamingolover
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Read, listen to music, cry in the bathroom etc..
I don’t keep my crying to the bathroom 🤣 It’s full on tears at my kitchen table for me!
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
cry, and write an emotionaly paragraph about my life with the people i have relationships with.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by flamingolover)
I don’t keep my crying to the bathroom 🤣 It’s full on tears at my kitchen table for me!
Well, my pillows also get covered in tears, so crying is not limited to the bathroom but it is preferred in the bathroom.
Last edited by summerbirdreads; 6 days ago
1secondsofvamps
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
sleep or cry
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
sleep or cry
ayyy I love the vamps. I saw Brad in a cafe near my house last summer
1secondsofvamps
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
ayyy I love the vamps. I saw Brad in a cafe near my house last summer
omg lol how was that?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
omg lol how was that?
he looked very peaceful, i didn't approach him.

but my boyfriend's dad is friends with the manager, and so my bf knows the drummer.
Anonymous #3
Report 6 days ago
Am I the only one who doesn't cry at all like the last time I cried was years ago i don't even remember. When I stress out I just remember everything we do in life is pointless and I'm gonna die one day anyway
Rodelix
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
title
Always try to think positive. Kindly get into my inbox I tell you more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (3)
8.11%
Okay (13)
35.14%
A bit lacking (11)
29.73%
Not good at all (10)
27.03%

Watched Threads