what do you do when you’re tired mentally and emotionally?

Watch
TFEU
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Go for a walk or run.

I’m currently living in a beautiful uni town and just looking at the scenery while listening to a good playlist always calms me down.
Rodelix
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
You must be enjoying in this life
mystudentlife
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Haroldinhio04)
yr13 is a ***** honestly, the amount of work for maths is killing me at the moment, plus I have a mock interview to prepare for and 2 exams this week + cs coursework that I'm behind on + and have to apply for unis this week also. Oh, and I live 2 hours away from my college smh....No lie when I say the past 2ish months have been the most stressful time of my life. I would say video games when I get the slightest bit of time, but then again when you play escape from tarkov ur not really relieving stress.
Tell me about it, its so stressful lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.82%
Okay (69)
28.99%
A bit lacking (89)
37.39%
Not good at all (59)
24.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed