What did you enjoy doing in your childhood in the many years before today?

Watch
(Loading)
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’d like to know. Anybody can come, anybody at all. I’ll even share some of my experiences, if you wish.
tinyperson
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
fire away
ElderlyMedic
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Used to live by a river, I would make small dams and ponds, at the end had some pet fish
CoochieMan
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Mixing dirt and grass and flowers and water and thinking that I was a wizard
(Loading)
Rep:
I would often watch TV, hang out with the few friends I had in the street (One of the only ones mocked me once, but apologised), and play games on my Wii U. I remember I enjoyed Breadwinners, even though I was banned from that. Me and my friend Kristian were obsessed with The Loud House when that first came out. I also remember liking SpongeBob and Sanjay & Craig. Kung Fu Panda: Legends Of Awesomeness and Monsters Vs Aliens: The Series were also favourites or mine. Some games I played on my Wii U included Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario Maker. I remember liking Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry and Ed Sheeran, among others. I used to hate One Direction, but now I love them.
(Loading)
Rep:
Most of my friends back then were from school
0ptics
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Mario party 8. What an experience.
Cs115
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
black ops 3
(Loading)
Rep:
Mario Party 64 on Wii U Virtual Console. What a damn experience
(Loading)
Rep:
Also, I liked watching SuperMarioLogan (even though I wasn’t allowed to) ages before they removed all the Nintendo characters, and I also remember watching Chadtronic, StampyLongNose and DanTDM, as well as EvanTubeHD. I liked all of those. Because of my Autism, I had a huge obsession with Thomas The Train when I was very young.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
TES III Morrowind and TES IV Oblivion.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Reading.
Playing online games at school during ICT lessons.
Nintendo multiplayer with my sibling.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (1)
5.56%
Okay (5)
27.78%
A bit lacking (6)
33.33%
Not good at all (6)
33.33%

Watched Threads