Hiw do I tell my mam I masturbate?!?!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm 14 and have only masturbated 3 times, and today my vulva was stinging a bit so i looked and there was some blood.
There was a tiny cut so I think it is harmless.
I looked on google to see what it could be and it said most blood around that area is cause from a tear.
It days that it could get infected!
Then would I have to tell my mam???
Please help!!

P.S if you dont have anything helpful to say PLEASE don't say it
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 14 and have only masturbated 3 times, and today my vulva was stinging a bit so i looked and there was some blood.
I looked on google to see what it could be and it said most blood around that area is cause from a tear.
Please help!!

By the way, I havent had my period yet
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
what the hell
Nobody2u
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Are we allowed to laugh?
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Is mam your mum or grandma?
ColtTheWolf
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please help!!

I'm going to assume you're serious. You don't need to tell her anything. She already knows you masturbate because she was once your age too lol.

Wait a few days and see how it goes, because there's a decent chance it wont get infected. If it does, just tell her you have an infection there and you'd like to see a doctor. It's not very serious and infections are relatively common, so she'll just think it's a yeast infection or something innocent - they'll give antibiotic ointment or some medication and it'd clear it right up assuming it does get infected.

Seriously, don't worry. When I was your age I was always worrying about stuff like this lol.

As a side note, do not accept DMs from anyone wanting to talk to you about this. There are some weirdos online and anything that needs to be told to you can be told to you in the open where moderators can see it.
Last edited by ColtTheWolf; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.83%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.42%
No (109)
26.91%
I'm not sure (52)
12.84%

Watched Threads