flat iron/hair straighteners to silk press natural 4c hair

Watch
PastelColours
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
does anyone know where I can find a flat iron/hair straighteners to silk press natural 4c hair. most of the videos ive watched recommend the
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium 1" Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron however it seems like its not available in the uk or something, nor are any of the rest of the flat irons everyone keeps recommending. does anyone know where I can get one in the uk? tyyy
janenlm
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Hey, I've been looking for that specific straightener too!!
PastelColours
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by janenlm)
Hey, I've been looking for that specific straightener too!!
its on amazon but its the us amazon, I might just get a babyliss straightener from boots or something but Im not sure if it will work as well smh
janenlm
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PastelColours)
its on amazon but its the us amazon, I might just get a babyliss straightener from boots or something but Im not sure if it will work as well smh
I have one from boots and it doesn't work too well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads