The Student Room Group

Which body type do i have ?

My measurements are :shpulders circumference 98(not sure below or above),hips 93,bust 72 and waist 52,also shoulders width 41cm.when i look at myself in the mirror ,it seems that i have defined waist but not that much,probably with working out that would be more noticeable.Also , my shoulders seem slightly wider than hips but im not sure
asks for body type without pics?? better bet we have great imagination with your described
Reply 2
Original post by Proxenus
asks for body type without pics?? better bet we have great imagination with your described

Well , thats what measurements are for ,right?
Original post by vanja2000
Well , thats what measurements are for ,right?

Measurements are not that useful when you don't know what they mean
It is hard to judge your body type without to see a picture. Send a picture and I will post my opinion.
Reply 5
Original post by Kallisto
It is hard to judge your body type without to see a picture. Send a picture and I will post my opinion.

I just dont feel comfortable to send picture of my body
Reply 6
Original post by Kallisto

0c3faade889386e018c26cbbd058f9ed--body-shapes-spoons.jpgi think by body looks somewhat like this but am my hips are wider than in this picture
You can find your body type using this online calculator:
https://calculator-online.net/body-shape-calculator/
Reply 8
Original post by rosy_posy
You can find your body type using this online calculator:
https://calculator-online.net/body-shape-calculator/

Thanks
I just dont feel comfortable to send picture of my body

Fair enough. I think a spoon type is alright, nothing to be shame. No reason for being shy.
Reply 10
It doesn't matter. You don't need to put a label on your 'body type'.
I have a mixed body type, like all people in general. I am a mesomorph with endomorph elements.
Reply 12
Original post by Surnia
It doesn't matter. You don't need to put a label on your 'body type'.

Yeah but i want to know
Reply 13
Yeah but i want to know

Why? What difference does it make to your life knowing that? Does it make your grades better, get you a job, help you buy a car? It's nothing in the great scheme of things.
Reply 14
Well i always thought i have bad body , that u have too broad shoulders and small hips , and i wanted to see if that is true
Reply 15
Original post by Surnia
Why? What difference does it make to your life knowing that? Does it make your grades better, get you a job, help you buy a car? It's nothing in the great scheme of things.

Well i always thought i have bad body , that i have too broad shoulders and small hips , and i wanted to see if that is true
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest