Which body type do i have ?

Watch
vanja2000
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My measurements are :shpulders circumference 98(not sure below or above),hips 93,bust 72 and waist 52,also shoulders width 41cm.when i look at myself in the mirror ,it seems that i have defined waist but not that much,probably with working out that would be more noticeable.Also , my shoulders seem slightly wider than hips but im not sure
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
asks for body type without pics?? better bet we have great imagination with your described
vanja2000
Rep:
(Original post by Proxenus)
asks for body type without pics?? better bet we have great imagination with your described
Well , thats what measurements are for ,right?
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by vanja2000)
Well , thats what measurements are for ,right?
Measurements are not that useful when you don't know what they mean
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
It is hard to judge your body type without to see a picture. Send a picture and I will post my opinion.
vanja2000
Rep:
(Original post by Kallisto)
It is hard to judge your body type without to see a picture. Send a picture and I will post my opinion.
I just dont feel comfortable to send picture of my body
vanja2000
Rep:
(Original post by Kallisto)
Name:  0c3faade889386e018c26cbbd058f9ed--body-shapes-spoons.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  23.1 KBi think by body looks somewhat like this but am my hips are wider than in this picture
rosy_posy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
You can find your body type using this online calculator:
https://calculator-online.net/body-shape-calculator/
vanja2000
Rep:
(Original post by rosy_posy)
You can find your body type using this online calculator:
https://calculator-online.net/body-shape-calculator/
Thanks
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I just dont feel comfortable to send picture of my body
Fair enough. I think a spoon type is alright, nothing to be shame. No reason for being shy.
Surnia
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
It doesn't matter. You don't need to put a label on your 'body type'.
Obadiah Thomas
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I have a mixed body type, like all people in general. I am a mesomorph with endomorph elements.
vanja2000
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Surnia)
It doesn't matter. You don't need to put a label on your 'body type'.
Yeah but i want to know
Surnia
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Yeah but i want to know
Why? What difference does it make to your life knowing that? Does it make your grades better, get you a job, help you buy a car? It's nothing in the great scheme of things.
vanja2000
Rep:
Well i always thought i have bad body , that u have too broad shoulders and small hips , and i wanted to see if that is true
vanja2000
Rep:
(Original post by Surnia)
Why? What difference does it make to your life knowing that? Does it make your grades better, get you a job, help you buy a car? It's nothing in the great scheme of things.
Well i always thought i have bad body , that i have too broad shoulders and small hips , and i wanted to see if that is true
Last edited by vanja2000; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads