What's your favourite song at the moment?

Watch
CompSciJP
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Pulling an all-nighter to get work done looking for some tunes to fill my night, I'm more of an 80/90's fan, but I'm looking forward to some of the music you can recommend
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Cold heart, Elton and Dua lipa
CompSciJP
Rep:
(Original post by Dentaldreams)
Cold heart, Elton and Dua lipa
Awesome, will give it a listen, thank you
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CompSciJP)
Awesome, will give it a listen, thank you
I’d also suggest the lockdown sessions with Elton 😀
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
CompSciJP
Rep:
Awesome, I'll try and listen to some of his stuff , even though I can't understand the lyrics lmao
Satori Tendō
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago

Folk rock, a genre I randomly found that I never knew even existed. I love exploring anything and everything

I also recommend Feed the Machine!
Last edited by Satori Tendō; 1 week ago
CompSciJP
Rep:
(Original post by Satori Tendō)

Folk rock, a genre I randomly found that I never knew even existed. I love exploring anything and everything

I also recommend Feed the Machine!
Damn, that is a good song, thank you I'll look into Feed the Machine
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I don't have a current fave, so I'll just chuck a few 80s / 90s songs at you that I like.

Depeche Mode - Walking in my shoes
Monaco - What do you want from me?
Belinda Carlisle - Leave a light on
OMD - Enola Gay
Pet Shop Boys - It's a sin
Genesis - Jesus he knows me
Manic Street Preachers - A design for life
The Stone Roses - I am the resurrection
Phil Collins - Easy lover
Alice Cooper - Poison
Martika - Toy Soldiers
New Order - True faith
Last edited by PinkMobilePhone; 1 week ago
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Right now it's Oblivion by Zolita.
kaizagill
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
U r my universe by ( Cold play and Bts )
Shut up by ( Kidi )
Last edited by kaizagill; 6 days ago
alex43
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Faded by Alan waker
gjd800
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
For the chronically ill everywhere

Deepisingh
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Easy on me by ( Adele )
Kentinho99
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
My hero by Weezer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (101)
34.83%
Yes - a trusted person (81)
27.93%
No (77)
26.55%
I'm not sure (31)
10.69%

Watched Threads