Hydrogen Peroxide

Watch
TonyPetersen2020
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
What juice can you take 35% food grade hydrogen Peroxide with to drink?
username5866834
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
"Food grade" hydrogen peroxide, which is typically 35%, is sometimes marketed as an alternative therapy for a variety of conditions: allergies, arthritis, HIV, diabetes, emphysema, lupus, shingles, warts, and irregular heart rhythms, among many others. (These recommendations are not based on scientific evidence.) Users are instructed to put a few drops of the concentrated hydrogen peroxide into a glass of water. Users often store the hydrogen peroxide in the refrigerator where it can be easily mistaken for something good to drink. Children and adults who swallowed concentrated hydrogen peroxide have suffered severe injury, and some of those people have died as a result.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
None, if you have any common sense
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.83%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.42%
No (109)
26.91%
I'm not sure (52)
12.84%

Watched Threads