Anyone applied for Mental Health Nursing 2022?

Watch
xxjessyxx
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
As above.

I am currently waiting for my interview outcome.
Aspiringnurse123
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Which uni have you applied too
xxjessyxx
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Aspiringnurse123)
Which uni have you applied too
Surrey, Kingston, ARU, Leeds and York
nursingwithjess
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xxjessyxx)
As above.

I have an interview in January for mental health nursing... what was the interview like?
xxjessyxx
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by nursingwithjess)
I have an interview in January for mental health nursing... what was the interview like?
the interview for Surrey was a self recorded version,

There were 7 questions. Some about you and some random scenario based questions. You are given 4 minute to answer each question. I hope that helps?
University of Surrey Student Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
As above.

Hi Jessy,

I hope your interview went well

If you have any questions about Surrey or University life please let me know and I can help!

Becca (Psychology Student)
nursingwithjess
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
the interview for Surrey was a self recorded version,

There were 7 questions. Some about you and some random scenario based questions. You are given 4 minute to answer each question. I hope that helps?
What do you mean by self recorded? Was there not anyone asking the questions and listening to your answers?
xxjessyxx
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nursingwithjess)
What do you mean by self recorded? Was there not anyone asking the questions and listening to your answers?
No you just record yourself on a website set up by them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (8)
6.11%
October 2021 (65)
49.62%
November 2021 (13)
9.92%
December 2021 (21)
16.03%
January 2021 (12)
9.16%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (9)
6.87%