Been in a really bad mood the past 2 days

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Sooo.. I got broken up with about a month ago.. I've been really struggling! Recently I've been really sick of it all and sick of him I used to cry all the time about it now I'm just pissed off all the time. Yesterday my mood was horrible.. Today I keep shouting at my family. I'm never ever like this. My period is due in 10 days also sometimes I get like this before hand. But honestly I hate feeling like this and I'm worried if its normal or not?

Sorry I know this is probably weird, thanks!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sooo.. I got broken up with about a month ago.. I've been really struggling! Recently I've been really sick of it all and sick of him I used to cry all the time about it now I'm just pissed off all the time. Yesterday my mood was horrible.. Today I keep shouting at my family. I'm never ever like this. My period is due in 10 days also sometimes I get like this before hand. But honestly I hate feeling like this and I'm worried if its normal or not?

Sorry I know this is probably weird, thanks!
Definitely not weird at all I feel that you need to find an outlet for these emotions something that will make you distracted even just going on tik tok or if that’s not for you try just finding everyday getting used to those small things at a time you can just do one thing a day and it should start help you feeling better because your emotions are coming off in a way that’s disrupting the way you are with your family and that’s perfectly fine, look at yourself and you already said it yourself you feel and look sick so you need to start focusing on you and improving that because the impact of a relationship and the coping part are the main factors into how you will also proceed to carry on in life and if you don’t fix this rut of emotions now you will feel like this for a very long time, so please try enjoying small things at a time in time you will feel better and you are off to a great start noticing these things and knowing yourself that way is a great sense of self awareness and you know you need to feel better it’s a matter of how and that is very hard but we can do this by your interest and your favorite things as in movies , shows , music , spending time with your family just for a bit not even that long just everyday having conversations and distracting yourself will improve I know I repeated a lot but I hope this helps also you may not be into post punk lol but I really like this song “el Diablo en el cuerpo” by size and I’m not sure if you’ve seen reservoir dogs or not but it’s a great movie about a jewel heist with a great twist by Quentin Tarantino and the founder is another movie about how McDonald’s came to be and it’s sooo good it’s crazy how it came to be lol,def don’t need to take my recommendations but it’s just a suggestion lol if you don’t know what to watch or do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.79%
Okay (69)
28.87%
A bit lacking (89)
37.24%
Not good at all (60)
25.1%

Watched Threads