Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey I'm feeling worried. I have a new sexual partner from the middle east that I slept with 3 weeks ago. He told me he's only had sex with 5 people and lost his virginity 5 years ago. He was offended when I asked if he had been checked for STDs before and insisted he's never had symptoms.

I asked him to use a condom but he inserted for a few minutes both times we had sex without one on. I insisted he stop and put one on, we also had unprotected oral sex but no oral or vaginal ejaculation from him without the condom.

I've been ill for 1 week with night sweats, chills, canker sore (ulcer), dry cough, sore throat, congested nose, sneezing, joint pain, muscle pain, headache and feeling exhausted. But no fever.

I'm probably being paranoid but I am freaking out right now and the clinics shut today as it's a Sunday
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
I'd do a covid test in the first instance, personally. But getting an STI test probably would be sensible too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (22)
9.91%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
3.15%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.76%
Finding the motivation (62)
27.93%
Getting distracted (37)
16.67%
Procrastination (77)
34.68%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.45%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed