Exam preparation

Watch this thread
Zhenli14
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi everyone, just wanted to ask does anyone study psychology at university.

I am currently a second year undergraduate psychology student and wanted to ask if anyone knows of any good websites that has past exam essays or a model essay to do with developmental and social psychology as I am struggling to find any on my university website or online. I tried forming my own exam questions and answering them but the questions I formed are too broad making it harder to actually practice my essay writing skills.

It would also be helpful if you could provide some MCQ websites for developmental and social psychology as well since I have my proper exam in mid January time so it would be great practice beforehand.

Thank you and I would love to hear some replies : )
Lottiehaines
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Hey! I got a first for my second year developmental essay - previous essays are most likely not going to help. Read around the topic/question, try to understand the criteria and the question, understand the different perspectives and then allow that knowledge to form a structure for your essay! Explain and evaluate the different perspectives and then what can each say about the other? Basically connect all the dots! Usually good grades are based on how critical you are. Good luck :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.18%
The paper was reasonable (269)
41.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.2%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
7.36%

Watched Threads