SARALAST
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,
I'm a first year undergraduate in university and for this year I was told that I would not be receiving a maintenance loan, I can't remember if it was due to my pre settled status or if I had yet to have been in the uk for 5yrs( to which I now classify) but I was told I could apply for the loan in second year as a migrant worker. Luckly I was able to find some work within a month of university my question is

-will SFE ask me to work the exact hours on my contract or if that doesn't matter because my contract is a 48hr contract ( the company told me I could work when ever could no matter the days but on the contract it states it's a 48hr one) which would be impossible for me to fully do to do if I wanted to get good grades and manage my work load
Last edited by SARALAST; 1 week ago
Shaun SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SARALAST)
Hello,
I'm a first year undergraduate in university and for this year I was told that I would not be receiving a maintenance loan, I can't remember if it was due to my pre settled status or if I had yet to have been in the uk for 5yrs( to which I now classify) but I was told I could apply for the loan in second year as a migrant worker. Luckly I was able to find some work within a month of university my question is

-will SFE ask me to work the exact hours on my contract or if that doesn't matter because my contract is a 48hr contract ( the company told me I could work when ever could no matter the days but on the contract it states it's a 48hr one) which would be impossible for me to fully do to do if I wanted to get good grades and manage my work load
Good Afternoon,

This is something our assessors would review once you send over the contract to us, and we are aware that sometimes contractual hours change etc so if you are able to get the information over to us as soon as you can to let us assess the account.

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads