The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Offer Letter

Waiting for offer letter from Anglia Ruskin University, as i submitted my application on 30th Oct. Kindly if anyone know about that how many days ARU takes to give offer letter?
You wont get a 'letter' from any Uni. All communication is via email.
And you could be waiting anything from days to several months for a decision - which could also be a rejection remember....
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by FaizanRizvi
Waiting for offer letter from Anglia Ruskin University, as i submitted my application on 30th Oct. Kindly if anyone know about that how many days ARU takes to give offer letter?

Hello
Depending on your course choice and conditions, offers can take different lengths of time. The university may need further information from you and you may have missed an email from us that has gone to your junk email. To be sure, please email [email protected] or call us on 01245 686868.

Best wishes
Megan
#TeamARU
I already submitted my documents in ARU. How long to get offer letter.
I already submitted my documents in ARU. How long to get offer letter.
Hi @Anjana jony
It depends when you submitted all your documents and which course this is in relation to.
How long has it been since you submitted your documents and since you applied please?
Documents submitted on March 4 th till now their is no response. How many days will take for offer letter?
Original post by Anjana jony
Documents submitted on March 4 th till now their is no response. How many days will take for offer letter?

Hello @Anjana jony [br] It has only been 5-6 working days since this, so I think it will be a bit longer yet. It varies from course to course, so I cannot give you a specific wait time, I'm afraid. Did you apply through UCAS or direct with the university, please?

Best
Megan
If you are still waiting on a decision then they have until May to respond.
I have 49% marks only for Degree. Did I chance to get admission for MBA.
I have 49% marks only for Degree. Did I chance to get admission for MBA.

Hi @Anjana jony
I think it is best you speak with admissions.
Are you applying as a UK or international student? I can give you the best contact details.
Best
Megan
As an international student
(edited 2 years ago)
As an international student

It will be best to use our website. All the contact points are at that link and you'll also see our live chat in the bottom right hand corner of the page, this is another way to speak directly with international admissions.

As I stated earlier though, it is unlikely they will have any response yet as it hasn't been many days since your application.

By all means, so message the team though, they will be happy to help and can let you know if they need any more information from yourself to assist in your application.

Thanks
Megan
Thank you for your guidance
Hai
I applied for MBA in ARU university. After that send my application will they send any mail for me that receive your application which has been forward to admission section.
(edited 2 years ago)
Hai
I applied for MBA in ARU university. After that send my application will they send any mail for me that receive your application which has been forward to admission section.

Hello @Anjana jony
You will receive emails not postal mail. Ensure you check your junk inbox occasionally for any communications from our admissions team, sometimes they go there.

best
Megan
I'm still waiting for offer as i submitted my application on 16th April. Is it normal? ( international student)
Original post by tharinee
I'm still waiting for offer as i submitted my application on 16th April. Is it normal? ( international student)

Hi @tharinee
If you go on our website aru.ac.uk you'll see a pop up in the bottom corner - this is where you can chat direct with our international customer service team. They will be able to look into your application and let you know its status.
Best wishes,
Megan
Hello, this is Akintola Zeenat . I did my interview and submitted other things too but I haven't received my offer letter, and I was given a discount to pay before June 2nd , what should I do(international student).
Original post by Akintola Zeenat
Hello, this is Akintola Zeenat . I did my interview and submitted other things too but I haven't received my offer letter, and I was given a discount to pay before June 2nd , what should I do(international student).

Hi Akintola,
I’ve checked with the International team and it would be best to contact the International Admissions team via email ([email protected]) for an update. You can contact the International team anytime Visit the international contact us webpage for all the details.
Hope this helps,
Jemma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending