Fast fashion / sustainability - brand recommendations?

Watch
Ella.smith._x
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey <3 I would love to shop more sustainably. I know that only buying clothes that you need / are gonna wear a lot is better than nothing and I’ve always done that! The issue I find with most sustainable brands is that they aren’t cost friendly or they aren’t ‘my style’ . But I would love to find some sustainable aesthetic fashion brands!! If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!!!
Last edited by Ella.smith._x; 1 week ago
akany:)
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ella.smith._x)
Hey <3 I would love to shop more sustainably. I know that only buying clothes that you need / are gonna wear a lot is better than nothing and I’ve always done that! The issue I find with most sustainable brands is that they aren’t cost friendly or they aren’t ‘my style’ . But I would love to find some sustainable aesthetic fashion brands!! If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!!!
i don’t know any fashion brands however i do think buying clothes from apps like vinted or Depop could be useful
3emi490
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ella.smith._x)
Hiii,
dm me on insta! i run a small business selling sustainable fashion and its super cheap! also this week with black Friday 50% off!!!!
Shop_aimeeleah on insta x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads