Can an 18 year old who has a level 3 qualification already apply for another?

Watch
milliewignall_
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am 16 right now studying creative media at level 3 however when I finish this course I want to do another course at the same college and do business at level 3. Is it possible to get this for free? Or would it have to be decided whether or not due to household income that I'd get it for free or not? I'm getting dead confused as I've been told you can only have one level 3 qualification
unknown1233
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by milliewignall_)
I am 16 right now studying creative media at level 3 however when I finish this course I want to do another course at the same college and do business at level 3. Is it possible to get this for free? Or would it have to be decided whether or not due to household income that I'd get it for free or not? I'm getting dead confused as I've been told you can only have one level 3 qualification
Hi there you can do the course you are doing for 1 year and then do the btec business course for 2 years . Which would not cost you anything. It will be free if you that way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (24)
9.38%
Okay (75)
29.3%
A bit lacking (95)
37.11%
Not good at all (62)
24.22%

Watched Threads