International Double Master's and Postgraduate Master's Loan

Watch
Papierkowy
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi!

There is a course in UCL which really grabbed my attention, that is "Economy, State and Society: Politics and Security MA (International)", where you spend one year in London and one year in your choosen country out of the list. It is not an Erasmus Mundus program like other similar degrees, and unlike Erasmus Mundus - this course awards you with two Master's, one from each institution.

I was therefore wondering how Postgraduate Loan works for international programs like this one, as well as Erasmus Mundus programs.

Thank You in Advance
Shaun SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Papierkowy)
Hi!

There is a course in UCL which really grabbed my attention, that is "Economy, State and Society: Politics and Security MA (International)", where you spend one year in London and one year in your choosen country out of the list. It is not an Erasmus Mundus program like other similar degrees, and unlike Erasmus Mundus - this course awards you with two Master's, one from each institution.

I was therefore wondering how Postgraduate Loan works for international programs like this one, as well as Erasmus Mundus programs.

Thank You in Advance
Good Afternoon,

Do you have a specific course code? I can only find the following course:

'Int Economy, State and Society'

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads