The Student Room Group

Has she turned me down?

So I asked her when she was free next week to go for dinner, and she asked if we could do it the following week because she went away and has spent the last of her money.

She then sent me “We can soft hangout”, but I have no idea what she means by that.

Any ideas?
you could ask her ”what does a soft hangout mean?” - but if we used a bit of common sense, we can assume it means she’s not looking to splash her mulla.
Reply 2
Original post by CaptainDuckie
you could ask her ”what does a soft hangout mean?” - but if we used a bit of common sense, we can assume it means she’s not looking to splash her mulla.

You spend money?

I get that, that’s fine of course… so maybe she means we can do something that cost less money instead?
Reply 3
You mean*
Original post by Anonymous
You spend money?

I get that, that’s fine of course… so maybe she means we can do something that cost less money instead?

Bingo :congrats:

Fantastic! Got there in the end, didn’t we my good friend? :smile:
Reply 5
Bingo :congrats:

Fantastic! Got there in the end, didn’t we my good friend? :smile:

So she’s not turning me down?
Reply 6
Maybe I could ask her if she could bring a bottle of wine or two to mine and we can cook dinner together instead?
So she’s not turning me down?

no she’s turning you up

nah not turning you down from the looks of it. Just take deep breathes in and out, okay? lol
Maybe I could ask her if she could bring a bottle of wine or two to mine and we can cook dinner together instead?

sounds like a great idea mate.
Reply 9
no she’s turning you up

nah not turning you down from the looks of it. Just take deep breathes in and out, okay? lol

Sorry, but I’ve got to ask: What makes you so sure?

Yeah, kind of sad that she can’t make it next week, but yeah maybe she’s trying to reschedule
It just feels it might be a bit too soon to invite her over to mine. We’ve only gone on one date so far.

We have sort of slept together before though
Sorry, but I’ve got to ask: What makes you so sure?

Yeah, kind of sad that she can’t make it next week, but yeah maybe she’s trying to reschedule

that’s the thing: I’m not.

I’m merely just going off from what you’ve told me, and this is my advice on your situation.
It just feels it might be a bit too soon to invite her over to mine. We’ve only gone on one date so far.

We have sort of slept together before though

go for it bud

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending