depression makes me an empty void

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i’ve been struggling with severe depression and generalised anxiety for years, the purpose of this discussion is for me to talk about how the depressed brain corrupts so much , i believe that no one cares about me and i use to tell people they didn’t care and i was so sure of it , but just now i looked back at old messages between a friend of mine , in those messages there was multiple of them telling me that they cared and that all they wanted was for me to get better and be safe but i was so tormented in my mind that i didn’t see that and now im sat here feeling guilty for taking that for granted , he tried so hard to make me feel cared about but i was so depressed i didn’t see it. i hope what i’ve wrote makes sense and that im not the only one who feels this way , i just wish i could tel my friend that im sorry for taking it for granted , they’re a good person that i don’t deserve
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads