Lying to get free prescription

Watch
blueguy321
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I feel bad for this, but the last month or so I've been saying I'm in education when I collect my prescription, even though I'm not. I'm autistic and have anxiety and have been worrying about being arrested for fraud etc. What should I do?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
don't lie and then you won't have to worry
blueguy321
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by black tea)
don't lie and then you won't have to worry
It's too late now. What are the punishments if they do find out?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by blueguy321)
It's too late now. What are the punishments if they do find out?
no idea
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
It’s a penalty charge for falsifying an exemption
blueguy321
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Dentaldreams)
It’s a penalty charge for falsifying an exemption
Is that it?
Shimmeringorbs
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Is that it?
It's a £100 fine plus the charge of each prescription you falsely claimed.
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Is that it?
Yes, they wouldn’t arrest you
ashvinsingh
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I feel bad for this, but the last month or so I've been saying I'm in education when I collect my prescription, even though I'm not. I'm autistic and have anxiety and have been worrying about being arrested for fraud etc. What should I do?
Just don’t do it again, it’s in the past now.
Ninja_R
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
You have to pay full price even if you're in full-time education...
ashvinsingh
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ninja_R)
You have to pay full price even if you're in full-time education...
No you don’t? Until end of sixth form/college you can get free prescriptions.
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
The age is 19, when you have to start paying. 18 if you’re not in education.
Ninja_R
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ashvinsingh)
No you don’t? Until end of sixth form/college you can get free prescriptions.
Oooh under 18's

I was talking about uni
ashvinsingh
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ninja_R)
Oooh under 18's

I was talking about uni
Oops lol
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Unlikely to be arrested but you might have to pay a penalty
Have a look at this link to see if you qualify for free prescriptions under the NHS low income scheme and you should be eligible to apply for a HC2 certificate then you show that when you go to get your prescription
https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-low-in...p-health-costs
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
lol I lied two times don't worry nothing will happen lmaooo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.56%
Okay (86)
29.35%
A bit lacking (107)
36.52%
Not good at all (72)
24.57%

Watched Threads