Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I’ve always have trouble with my memory and struggle to remember things but recently I’ve not been able to remember things that was told to me like 20 minutes ago and it’s so frustrating because I feel like I’ve just gone dumber too like I can’t focus and it takes me some time to process what people are saying to me. Even if I’m watching something it takes me time to process what’s been said like wtf. I feel like I’m just out of touch with reality like I’m here but not actually here. I’m just watching life through someone else’s eyes if that makes sense
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I’ve always have trouble with my memory and struggle to remember things but recently I’ve not been able to remember things that was told to me like 20 minutes ago and it’s so frustrating because I feel like I’ve just gone dumber too like I can’t focus and it takes me some time to process what people are saying to me. Even if I’m watching something it takes me time to process what’s been said like wtf. I feel like I’m just out of touch with reality like I’m here but not actually here. I’m just watching life through someone else’s eyes if that makes sense
I have a very slow processing speed, slowest percentile. Your experience sounds similar. Maybe look into getting that assessed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.86%
Okay (68)
28.69%
A bit lacking (89)
37.55%
Not good at all (59)
24.89%

Watched Threads