Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Does anyone do korean tesol at st johns york? I'm looking to do it after alevels but i'm wondering what the work load is like? Are the classes generally small ir big, and what is the contrast between the amount of English and Korean work set? Also i may be overthinking but are the presentations or video work bad??
Lydia Taylor (YSJU Student Ambassador)
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does anyone do korean tesol at st johns york? I'm looking to do it after alevels but i'm wondering what the work load is like? Are the classes generally small ir big, and what is the contrast between the amount of English and Korean work set? Also i may be overthinking but are the presentations or video work bad??
Hello,

It is great to hear that you are considering YSJ! I hear that this is a really great course with a lot of opportunities such as study abroad and great career prospects!

I cannot answer these myself however if you email [email protected], they will be able to.

YSJ is a great university. It has a real friendly and community feel which is so lovely for making new friends and creating your own independent life. The campus is right in the heart of the city but still full of green spaces. It is an ideal location for getting into town and feeling part of the community. We even get to graduate in York Minster!

I hope this helps,
Lydia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads